***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Saturday, June 24, 2017

"MY PLANS ARE FOR GOOD AND NOT FOR EVIL" STEPHEN HANSON

THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017

"What are the plans that I have for you; are they not for good? For these plans are to give you hope and a future. Would you think that I would give you a snake instead of good things for you? My plans are good for my servants. For I Am the good Father; I care for my own.
The world may bring good things into your life; you may receive promotions and a raise in salary, but the good things of my kingdom, are everlasting. For my intention is to cause you to thrive like a tree that is planted by the river. It never loses its leaf in its season.
For I cause the rain to fall on the just and the unjust. I cause the rain to come to replenish the earth. All earthly things are dependent upon the rain that comes down, and yet the rain of my spirit is much more valuable.
While it is wise to store up things for the evil days that are coming, it is much more wise to store-up the treasures of my spirit. For if you have an abiding love for my Son and His word, then that word, that treasure, will cause your foot to not slip. You will be guarded against the evil one that comes to destroy. You will be warned beforehand. You will thrive in the midst of an evil and corrupt nation. You will be like a city that is set upon a hill. While men and women are in fear for the days ahead, the light of my Son's grace will fall upon you.
My plans are for good and not for evil."
Selah`
Stephen Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment