***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Friday, July 7, 2017

Judgment Comes to the House of the Lord - Priscilla Van Sutphin

July 4th 2017  1 am

It is with great sorrow at times that I have to correct My own who have strayed from faith, or those who persist in wanting to go their own direction instead of following My Word. I have been patient in this hour. But I must pour out My Spirit and when the glory comes it exposes the sin of your heart, and the demons you have entertained. Some will welcome this visitation. Others will NOT. They will not want to be used as a sign and wonder to those around them. They want to be “normal” people.

But I have said before that GREATER things you will do. These greater things are soon upon you, and it will even startle you to see what I do in those you pray for. For I am wanting a harvest of souls. I am rending the veil that has kept the world from really seeing the truth. I will remove every veil of darkness that the enemy has put over those who are walking in blindness. There will be NO EXCUSE for not knowing the Truth, and that I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life!!'

The glory I will pour out will break every chain that binds you. But for those whose hearts are hardened and cold, this is their last chance, in this season. Refusal after being demonstrated to them, the glory of My Son, will cause judgment to fall. Many in the church are full of pride and arrogance and have gone the way of apostasy, but I will give them a chance to change if they are willing. The demonstrations of My glory themselves will be so startling that if they do not believe then, they never will.

My KINGDOM WIND will blow through and capture many hearts, and heal My children of all their fears and insecurities, and hurts and bitterness if they will bow to My Holy Spirit. Do not worry about your families who are unsaved, for My Mighty Hand will lead them in the way that is Truth. But then they will have to decide to follow. The winds of change will blow and stir up the glory, but in the process, much judgment will fall on those who have made idols of themselves. Be sure you don't give in to criticism and judgment yourselves. Just PRAY for them. The first will be last and the last will be first.

I am coming with 10,000's of My angels and mankind will no longer have any excuse for their blindness or deafness. For I will lay waste the enemy in your lives, and every chain that keeps you bound to darkness will be broken. Your minds will be restored from all the lies of the enemy, and wrong things you have been taught. You will once again be able to discern right from wrong in others. I will pour out My TSUNAMI of LOVE so that the broken may come into My church and be saved and discipled in TRUTH.

Mal 3:5-6 AMP Then I will draw near to you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against the false swearers, and against those who oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, and who turn aside the temporary resident from his right and fear not Me, says the Lord of hosts.For I am the Lord, I do not change; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

Matt 12:36AMP But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak.

Luke 13:22-30 NKJV And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, 24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,' 26 then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.' 27 But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.' 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. 29 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last."

John 3:19-21 NKJV And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

No comments:

Post a Comment