***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Messages from : Come to Yeshua Jesus Christ of Nazareth channel - Sister Wendi Lee


From Bible Study on 9 Jul 17
(Father God Yahweh’s Message)
Proverbs 16:17-19
The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul. 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. 19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are Father Yahweh’s Words.
Message received from Papa God Yahweh on 8 Jul 17.
I received a very brief vision of the American flag that was in flames…..
The red, white and blue will begin to be despised more and more, as President Trump tries to elevate America Babylon more and more.
Father God Yahweh cannot look at pridefulness or haughtiness. It is an abomination that your country commits without any shamefacedness.
I have My Children, My Remnant ready to do what Father tells them; they are ready to be changed and receive God Jehovah’s Instructions at a moment’s notice. They have dedicated their whole hearts and lives to My Son Yeshua; and they will be fierce for their God.
For God Jehovah will have His Day and who will be able to withstand My Glory? Only My Faithful Ones Who will not love their very lives unto the death. This is written. It will come to fruition and will not be bearable for those who choose not My Perfect Son.
America Babylon you have been found guilty of much innocent blood and not just in your ungodly nation. For you have caused others to fornicate against Me, the Holy of Holies. I have all that you have done as a nation, written in My Books. I do not forget, My Children.
Much blood has been shed away from your shores for your complete disobedience and stiffneckedness to God Jehovah. The blood of the innocent cries out to Me continually. I will have My Day, America Babylon. And in that Day you shall be no more.
Papa God Yahweh has spoken. It will be as I have spoken it, for My Word never comes back to Me void. The red, white, and blue is now a smoke to My Nostrils.
Father God Yahweh loves My Faithful Little Ones, and My Day will be your day also; for you shall go forward fearlessly in My Son Yeshua; for His Shed Blood has redeemed His Holy Children.
Papa God Yahweh says to pray, pray, pray for your families.
I love you, and I have shown you how much.
(After this Message, and much praying and reading of His Holy Word – I see another vision of the American flag and this time it is not only burning, but it is blown to dust. Then King Yeshua tells me that as I tell Him that He could just blow the enemy to dust – King Yeshua said America Babylon the Great will be no more.

(King Yeshua’s Message)
Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are King Yeshua’s Words.
Message received on 9 Jul 17.
Tell My People, what has been will be again. The shot heard round the world; it will ring again in My Children’s ears as these will be the days of woe. The beginning of the ending of My Era.
My Children, come flying into My Arms before My Father says it is complete; the fullness of the gentiles be come in.
Come flying into My Everlasting Arms of Grace and pure Love. Come drink of Me, for I have already drank My Father’s bitter waters that you did not have to.
My Creation, come flying into My Arms for you know not when your time on earth is completed. My Father’s glory will be seen upon this earth, and all will try to hide in the rocks, but unless you are hiding in the cleft of the Rock; (read Moses My Children, when he was bold enough to ask My Father if he could see His Face). I tell you, there will be so many with regrets on that day, they will wish they were never born.
I work in cycles and in events My Children. Wave after wave of My Messengers have I sent to this rebellious land of Mine. All with different pieces of My Timeline; the Urgency. What does My Word say, to watch and pray for you know not when these things may be.
Watch, pray, learn of Me, love Me with all of your heart, mind, and soul. I still await My Lovely Children’s hearts to bow down to Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment