***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Friday, July 7, 2017

Messages from : Come to Yeshua Jesus Christ of Nazareth channel - Sister Wendi Lee

For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16-17

Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are Father Yahweh’s Words. 

Message received from Papa God Yahweh on 4 Jul 17. 

It is not My Will to see the children that I give My Very Breath to, to perish. My Word clearly states how much God Jehovah loves every sinner. My Word has so many warnings in it that My Children should take heed to. However, they are feeling the flood of the enemy come crashing through their false sense of security. Do you think by not reading My Word that I want this to save you from getting confused? How foolish My Children can be. Man will never get wisdom or give wisdom out from themselves. Wisdom comes by learning of Me. How do you know Me? Do I just download it to you - on My Personality and what I AM like? No, My Children, you have to seek My Face and let no one come in between our relationship. I have ordered this from the beginning. I do not give instantaneous resolutions of Myself, this is learned. It is given to you little by little, just as an earthly relationship. My Child, you get to know your God by reading My Word. I have chosen all of your paths and they are not easy; no not a single one. Never think that you have it so much harder than someone else. Do not question My Design for your life. All is just how I want it to be. When you are diverted from things or paths; know this is not an “unlucky event.” Know this is your God’s Sovereign Will for your life. My Daughter tells you of My Holy Word that says I will lead you and guide you by Mine Eye. My Eye encompasses the entire land that I have created for My Good Pleasure. My Child, know that if you have accepted My Son Yeshua that no one can impede you from coming home to your Papa. God Jehovah knows you and your heart. I know when you are only honoring My Son through your lips and actions; but you have never fully surrendered your heart to My Beautiful Only Begotten Son, King of all My Beloveds. Go and help bring in the desolate wandering children of Mine. The ones who know not who or what they worship. I want all of My Children to be with their Perfect Daddy in heaven. I love all of you and I hide you under the shadow of My Wings. I have spoken. 

Your Amazing and Miraculous God Elohim. 

(King Yeshua’s Message) 
Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 
Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are King Yeshua’s Words. 

(Father God Yahweh’s Message)
1 John 5:7
For there are Three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these Three are One.
Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are Father Elohim’s Words.
Message received on 30 Jun 17 from Papa God Yahweh Elohim

As I was closing my eyes, during prayer, I began to see letters falling that spelled out Elohim; they fell from the sky and fell into place to spell out “Elohim.” (Then I heard Father and He had a thunderous voice, and He said “That is My Name. I AM Three in One!” (Then He began to give me the rest of His Message:
It is written I will recompense. Those that choose to defy Me, The Great I AM will forever wish they hadn’t.
AM I a cruel God – as they have labeled Me in My Old Saints’ Days? Do I deal with My Children mercilessly? Do I neglect them and allow them to perish without giving them My Arisen Son? I have sent My Thunderous Words upon a wicked people many times in history. Telling them of the absolute need of repentance before My Son came to earth and died for everyone’s sins.
I send My Thunderous Words even now. God, My Son Yeshua, has completed His Work on the cross – He left nothing undone. Why do My Children insist on My Son’s Salvation being harder to accept than what it really is? It is so simple by My Design.
If you are not as a little child you cannot enter into My Heavenlies. Man, do you think you can add to My Son’s Perfect Price that He paid? Foolish men of the world; you think you have it; salvation figured out because your heart can’t accept it being so easy.
My Children, how can you be fishers of men if you have nothing solid about My Son’s Gospel to tell them? Making them think that they have to act a certain way or do certain things. Do you think you can walk that line of complete stress and strife in your life?
Father God Elohim tells you to STOP this foolishness. Once My whosoevers give their fully surrendered and repentant heart to My Son Yeshua; We will come in, Me; Father God, My Son Yeshua; and you will be marked with My Holy Spirit until your redemption.
Is God unable to discipline, correct, guide and steer My once humbled children? Does not My Word state that I scourge My Sons? You must stop listening to the prideful hearts who think they know My Son’s Free Gift is not enough to save from My, Father God Yahweh’s wrath upon them.
My Children bring shame upon their own heads as they teach this falsity to My Little Ones. Stop, My Children. Be still and let God teach you My Ways. Who I give to My Son Yeshua, He will in no wise cast out.

Your Ultimate and Eternal Godhead Elohim has spoken.
(Message from King Yeshua)
Romans 12:3
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Please get down upon your knees and ask Father God Yahweh, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Holy and Powerful Name if these are King Yeshua’s Words.
Message received from King Yeshua on 1 Jul 17.

My Children, tighten up your belt. Do you spend your money on wasteful items that are lusts of the flesh? Items that make you feel higher than what you are?
Look to Me for all your needs and blessings. Pray to Me before making any decision. You have not peace when you are in debt, you have not peace when you are trying to receive it from material things. You have peace only if you allow Me to take control of your life.
My Loves of Mine, you live in a fallen world. One where there is a counterbalance to everything. In other words for every evil thing there is evil. However; My Children are going after all the evil and are plunging themselves further and further to a mind that My Father will make reprobate. This is the last state of man’s soul before he dies and goes to hell; because he did not accept Me, King Yeshua to come and abide with him before. As My Father draws all men to Me as many times in His Perfect Plan and they choose not Me.
God does not strive with man forever. I know who are Mine. Child, if you are following all that is evil in the world – look towards Me, the Light; not the darkness anymore; and I shall change you to a child of Light. And so you shall ever be with the LORD!
King Yeshua Adonai wants all of My Creation to come into My Everlasting Arms; for I miss you in My Heart.

Love, forever yours in My Heart
King of Kings, King of Liberty, King of Grace, King of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment