***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Sunday, July 9, 2017

“My Will Is Being Poured Out Upon the Face of the Earth” - William Thompson

Word Given at 2:52 P.M., July 8, 2017:

“This day I declare through the heavens that My will is being poured out upon the face of this earth. I will draw those who have a heart for Me and have chosen to let go of those weights which have held them back! Upon those will I pour out My Glory!

“I am beginning, even now, have I already prepared for this; to do a great and mighty work that all the earth, all the peoples and nations, shall be in wonder of that which I am beginning to do! Let them who have eyes to see and ears to hear seek Me as never before, and I will give to you revelation upon revelation of this work that I have begun, says the Lord your God.”

Scripture Reference:

1 Cor. 3:9-15, “For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment