***DISCLAIMER***
There are many disinformation sites out there, and some of this information could be incorrect, PLEASE research the veracity with Godly diligence. Since we have no way to be absolutely certain of the veracity of any of these claims, take each one to the LORD in prayer. Be wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.
The articles below are ones that we have found to maybe contain the truth. The articles may contain prophetic information and will be specified if they do. I do not endorse or necessarily believe everything in these articles, but I believe everybody should read and listen and make a decision for themselves.


** SOME INFORMATION MAY SHOCK YOU. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION! **


John 14:6 Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'

Monday, September 25, 2017

Just Praise Him: Be On Guard - Glynda Lomax

Just Praise Him: Be On Guard:   

My children, one of your greatest challenges in this time will be to distinguish what is good from what is evil, and to distinguish truth from lies.

The enemy has set great snares for you, intent on making evil look like something good, and to make lies appear to be the truth. Only those who are familiar with My Word will be able to distinguish. Those of you who make no time for My Word will fall into his traps.

There are plagues coming into your world now, and great deceptions of many kinds as the enemy of your souls attempts to drag you into his dark kingdom. I have told you I will protect My own, I will protect those who walk in My ways, until it is time for you to come home to Me. When you see someone perish, do not assume they have sinned, for when their time comes, they will be called home either way. This is why you must be always ready, for many of you will be called home suddenly, and much sooner than you believe.

In the past, men lived for many decades. In this time that will not always be so, as time is much shorter now, and events have been accelerated, that I may bring you all home to Me more quickly.

Prepare. Be ready. Be on guard, for the enemy of your souls has devised many plans over thousands of years to snare you, and he now sets them in motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment